Laeti Women's Bandeau Swimsuit Top with Fixed Padded Cups - Black
Only one color available
occasional surfing and bodyboarding in broken waves. Suitable for stand up paddle cruising and snorkelling.
Women's bandeau swimsuit top with removable neck tie. Free and show off your shoulders. Adjustable back and neck ties. Fixed cups and reinforced sides. Light support.
Designed to stay in place in very small waves (broken waves)
Light support, suitable for small and medium busts.
Enhances the bust with its fixed padded cups.
Polymer-based composition, making it quick to dry.
STAND UP PADDLE
- LOW INTENSITY
- You are learning to surf or surf only a few times a year, during your holidays or a surf trip. You stay where you can touch the bottom, in tiny waves or broken waves. You surf for the pleasure of being in the water and for the feeling you get from it. During your sessions, you often fall but you fall in waves that are not very powerful. We have designed a wide range of swimwear for you, to suit your occasional practice and your body shape.
- This elegant LAETI bandeau top with a straight neckline will flatter your bust. Its design with fixed cups is perfect for making normal and shallow breasts appear fuller. Providing light support, it is suitable for small and medium busts. This swimsuit top with its pretty neck tie is ideal for getting a perfect tan and also stays in place during use. The back tie lets you adapt it to fit under your bust.
- Shaped cups built in to the swimsuit top are flattering for your bust and sculpt your breasts into a rounded shape without having visible seams and avoiding irritation as opposed to cut and stitched foam pads. Tribord has kept you and your comfort in mind by favouring the use of padded cups in most of its models. The padded cups may be removable and, if so, they let you go up or down a half size.
- The side reinforcements provide a perfect fit and enhance your bust.
- Are your breasts more pear-shaped or have they lost some of their firmness following a diet or pregnancy? They therefore tend to be less full at the top. Tribord offers several shapes of padded tops to subtly sculpt, lift and give your bust a rounder shape.
- If your breasts are more of a coconut shape, a naturally full bust, as opposed to a shallow bust, the top half of your breasts will be more rounded. Tribord offers several types of tops that will show off your natural assets and enhance your cleavage.
- If your breasts are more of an apple shape, perky and firm, then all types of swimsuit tops will suit you. You are lucky enough to be able to adapt the look of your swimsuit to your activity.
- To ensure a perfect fit in the water, it is important to choose the right size while you are dry because once they are in the water, swimsuits become looser. We therefore recommend you buy the correct size. The swimsuit needs to fit snugly against your body in the fitting room, you should feel supported. The elastane contained in certain components used in the design of our swimsuits softens and relaxes in the water.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/